Napa Meeting & Banquet Space
The essence of Napa Valley and the beauty of California is experienced throughout your event when meeting and gathering at Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley! With so many unique indoor and outdoor settings, your business meeting or social gathering will become so much more than just an ordinary event.
Your attendees will find themselves relaxing outdoors near the millpond watching the swans, or perhaps in the redwood grove near their guest suite. Events usually begin in the naturally-lit Fountain Court, the Foyer to your General Session or Social Banquet. The ever-popular Wine Barrel Terrace is the perfect setting for our Wine Tasting Dinners and other special occasions. Our wedding venue is one of the best in the area.
Explore the many options at Embassy Suites Napa Valley and let our professional meeting and event experts assist you in planning a memorable Napa Valley experience!
- 2,430 sq. ft. divisible into 3 rooms
- Up to 180 for a seated banquet or 220 for a General Session
- Fashioned with Tuscan color pallete and artwork. 13’ ceilings with adjustable fans and lighting provide a stylish setting for larger events
- 2,220 sq.ft. divisible into 3 rooms
- Up to 160 for a seated banquet or 180 for a General Session
- Fashioned with Tuscan color pallete and artwork. 13’ ceilings with adjustable fans and lighting provide a stylish setting for medium-sized events
- 1,020 sq.ft. of space with working fireplace
- Up to 60 for a seated banquet or 25 for a business meeting set U-Shape
- Gather or meet in the warmth of a fireplace setting accented with adjustable lighting
- 600 sq.ft. and 340 sq.ft
- Up to 12 for a meeting or breakout
- Located on the 3rd Floor in a private setting
- Rich mahogany boardroom table accompanied by 10-12 ergonomic executive chairs, in-room white board, wet bar and private guest bath
- 3,840 sq.ft. of private or semi-private space
- Up to 300 for a seated banquet, up to 300 for a reception with mobile bars or up to 25 table top exhibits
- Mediterranean-style architecture and flora with sky lights, soothing fountain and striking wood benches and chairs
- 1,600 sq. ft. of semi-private space
- Up to 100 for a banquet and up to 120 for a festive reception
- Three story ceilings with grand wall mural, wine barrel accents, sky lights and soft lantern lighting during the evening
- 1,000 sq. ft. of semi-private space
- Up to 100 for a wedding ceremony and 124 for an afternoon event or luncheon
- Three story indoor atrium with sky lights, lush foliage and views overlooking the outdoor millpond and resident swans
- 612 sq. ft. and 500 sq.ft. of semi-private space
- Up to 66 for an afternoon event or luncheon
- Outdoor garden patio in a casual California setting overlooking rose gardens, fountains, ponds and resident swans
- 800 sq. ft. of semi-private space
- Up to 32 for a seated banquet or 40 for an outdoor reception with mobile bar
- This is the California outdoors and beauty at its best!